January 11th, 2020 — 12:30 p.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Evansville Central Library – Browning Room A&B
2020 is a critical year for a host of issues, locally as well as nationally.
- How do we fix our disastrous and financially ruinous healthcare system?
- Will Evansville improve the availability of affordable housing?
- Will our teachers remain the lowest paid in the state?
- Will Vectren follow through on its promise to stop polluting our communities and incorporate more renewable energy sources to power our region?
- How can we strengthen Indiana’s gun laws to protect our communities — especially our children?
Indivisible Evansville will be joined by more than a dozen other local activist groups calling on all concerned citizens to come together on January 11 to mobilize and re-energize our efforts to make positive change happen! This is your chance to identify the group that speaks to your values and to which you can best contribute your time.
Working together, we can achieve a brighter future for ourselves.
Please join us.